FEZ Domino DIY Project
I decided to take the ultimate challenge, at least for me, and that is that I am going to build a FEZ Domino from scratch, well not exactly from scratch, but anyway. I downloaded the schematics and PCB layout from the TinyCLR.com website. Next I went to my favorite PCB house Seeed Studio and ordered 10 PCB’s. I placed my order at the 14th of September, the boards where ready and shipped the 19th. Today the 30th September I received my boards!
Now the waiting is for my USBizi LQFP144 chips! I hope they will ship together with my FEZ Panda boards on October 1st
The biggest challenge with building these boards will be soldering the really fine pitch 144 pins chips.
I will post follow ups as soon as I have the parts!
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Ramon van Bruggen on Using Lync 2010 client in Office Communications Server 2007 R2 environment
- SImon on Using Lync 2010 client in Office Communications Server 2007 R2 environment
- Giuseppe on Foscam Clone Recovery (Part 2)
- Merald on Foscam Clone Recovery Tool
- Enricosoft on Foscam Clone Recovery (Part 2)