One Click Firmware Updater for Netduino’s
I have created a one click firmware updater for the Netduino! The tool was initially build by forum user Randoom for the FEZ Devices. I took that code as my base and created the Netduino One Click installer. It detects a Netduino automatically and reads the currently installed firmware version, after that the tool will check on a remote site if there is a newer version of the firmware available (currently it is my blog). If it detects the version on the Netduino is older you can click the update firmware button to update your Netduino!
A few things to keep in mind:
1. It is alpha software and not for people who do not know how to recover if something goes wrong.
2. You need an internet connection if you would like to use the auto update feature.
3. It currently only supports the Netduino, so not the Plus or Mini, those will be supported in later versions.
If you would like to test please remember you have to have version 220.127.116.11 on your Netduino, so you can test the automatic update feature. I have 18.104.22.168 on the update server.
I hope you like the tool! Please let me know what you think!
You can download the Updater here: One Click Updater for Netduino
verlassen ein Kommentar
den letzten Kommentare
- Ramon van Bruggen auf Using Lync 2010 client in Office Communications Server 2007 R2 environment
- SImon auf Using Lync 2010 client in Office Communications Server 2007 R2 environment
- Giuseppe auf Foscam Clone Recovery (Teil 2)
- Merald auf Foscam Clone Recovery Tool
- Enricosoft auf Foscam Clone Recovery (Teil 2)